A consent letter for children traveling abroad is recommended for Canadian children (under 18 or 19 years, depending on the province or the child’s territory of residence) who travel abroad alone, accompanied by only one of the two parents or by a single guardian, friends, relatives or even a group. Why should there be a…

Page 15 of 15 1 13 14 15

Copyright © 2019 Mona Salehi Notaire Inc. - All Rights Reserved -
The present content does not constitute a legal opinion. Please consult a notary or a lawyer for any particular situation. This web site and its content is protected by the intellectual property legislation, particularly the Copyright Act of Canada. All and any partial or total usage, modification, reproduction, distribution, citing or copy without authorization is strictly prohibited and punishable by law.
Web Design & SEO Services by AgileGrow