List of Wedding and Bridal Shows in Quebec.
One of the first tasks you will need to carry out is to visit a wedding or bridal show. At the end of this article is a non-exhaustive list of Wedding and Bridal Shows in Quebec. These shows will be an excellent opportunity for you to at the same time find most of the professionals and services that you will need on the day of your wedding or civil union. Whether for the room rental, wedding dress, florist, photographer, caterer, wedding rings, limousine, invitations, hair and make-up salon, etc., a wedding or bridal show will save valuable time.
At these shows you will also be able to find a celebrant to celebrate your marriage or civil union.
Did you know that a notary also celebrates civil marriages and civil unions? Retaining the services of a notary as celebrant for your civil marriage or civil union will allow you to benefit from legal advice, and a marriage contract, if your situation requires it.
Mtre Mona Salehi, Notary in Montreal
Direct line: 514-903-8560
Mtre Mona Salehi is a member of the Chambre de notaires du Québec, the Association professionnelle des notaires du Québec and the International Union of Notaries.
LIST OF WEDDING AND BRIDAL SHOWS
- January 6 and 7, 2018: Let’s Get Married Show 2018 com
- Le Salon de la Mariée lesalondelamariee.com(this show no longer exists)
- January 20 and 21, 2018: Salon Marimoi mariemoi.ca
- January 27 and 28, 2018: Salon Je t’aime, tu m’aimes 2018 jetaimetumaimes.com
- January 19, 20 and 21, 2018: Salon des futurs mariés et bal de finissants salonsduo2.com
- January 22, 2018: Salon de la Mariée de Granby https://www.facebook.com/Salondelamarieegranby/
- February 2018: Bridal Boudoir 2018 bridalboudoiraffair.com
- October 2018: Salon de la mariée de Québec salonmariee.com
This list is updated in real time, as new ones are found. If you know of other wedding shoes or to register your show, please let us know in the comments.